Ouch! Apple Makes More Money From iPhone Accessories & Apps Than Competitors Do Selling Phones [Chart]
Here’s an illuminating chart by Horace Dediu. Check out how big Apple’s iTunes and iPhone accessory revenues are, compared to the entire mobile phone revenue of pretty much every smartphone manufacturer except Samsung. It easily dwarves them. Maybe these guys should stop making smartphones and start making iPhone accessories?
- Apple To Respond To Greenlight Capital Suit This Coming Wednesday [Report]
- Fishlabs Announces Galaxy On Fire – Alliances Free To Play MMO For iPhone And iPad
- Critic Markup Brings Markdown-Like Change Tracking To Plain Text
- Use A USB Stick Instead Of A Password On Your Mac [OS X Tips]
- Photojojo University Schools You On iPhoneography